Monday, June 29, 2009

A little behind...

Her name is Lola she was show girl
with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there.

She loves to bite :)


She also loves to cuddle



Mr. T and Little T

I pity the fool :)
Don't worry we shaved it all off before he went out into public


Bridal shower with my friends. I seriously love these girls they are the cutest!


I definitely need to catch my blog up to date. Alot has happened in the last month or so and I have been too busy... or maybe the word is too lazy to put it on the blog:) Im now a wife! That is still weird to say and to be called that but I love it. Dallas and I got married on June 4th and have moved into an apartment in my parents basement. It is definitely an adjustment to be married but I dont think I have ever been happier. It is strange and I don't know if anyone else felt this way but it seems like life is more fulfilling now. Call me crazy but it does.

Now if life and marriage hasn't already brought us enough new responsibility and craziness Dal and I went out and bought us a puppy! I'm not sure what we were thinking, I guess we weren't. At about day two I was going to give her back to lady we bought her from but I mean come on, really? Who could give a puppy back? They are just too damn cute! Her name is Lola and she is our pride and joy right now :) ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Haley, I can't believe you guys got a dog. She is so cute! Hope you are enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete