My little bro and sis just graduated from SF High. It was so fun to go to their graduation, I really can't believe that it was happening though. I seriously felt like I just graduated not to long ago. People who know me probably know that I am a bit of a cryer so I was definitely choking back some tears when I'm saw them in their caps and gowns at the ceremony. I am so lame, that should definitely be the moms place to shed the tears but that is just me I suppose. I'm so proud of them, they are such good kids and about the coolest brutha and sista a girl could have. I am so excited to see what they will do with the rest of their lives cus really this is just the beginning for them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment