For my aunt Laurie's birthday she took my mom, her friend Lisa and I to the Bon Jovi concert. Yes for her birthday she took me to a concert, it should have been the other way around, but that is just another reason why she is the best aunt in the world. The concert rocked and I know that anyone else who attended would agree with me. Jon Bon really knows how to put on a show. I am floored at how much energy that man has, he has not slowed down a bit. Laurie knew all the words to every song, now that is a true fan. What an awesome night!!!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Bon Jovi
For my aunt Laurie's birthday she took my mom, her friend Lisa and I to the Bon Jovi concert. Yes for her birthday she took me to a concert, it should have been the other way around, but that is just another reason why she is the best aunt in the world. The concert rocked and I know that anyone else who attended would agree with me. Jon Bon really knows how to put on a show. I am floored at how much energy that man has, he has not slowed down a bit. Laurie knew all the words to every song, now that is a true fan. What an awesome night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment