Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Apartment

Here we are looking like quite the white trash couple
There is nothing sexier than a man with safety goggles and a rotozip :)
The future bathroom


My lovely parents offered to finish our basement into an apartment for Dal and I to live in, since it cost so much to have a contractor do it we are doing it ourselves with some help from family. It has been quite the project for us but its coming along quite nicely. Landon and Dallas have sheet rocked the whole basement themselves and I have to admit they have done a great job. I think they have also done some brotherly bonding since they have been working together so much ha ha. I will have to keep taking pics of it as the work progresses. It is hard to picture what it will look like when it's all done but hopefully we can get there soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! That will be so nice to have a brand new apartment to live in and for so cheap! Can't wait to see the continued progress.

    ReplyDelete