Friday, March 6, 2009

We want summer
















A few days ago it had been a really pretty day and felt so good outside so Dal and I decided to go get us some treats at the gas station and go sit down by the river. It was so fun, and made me want summer to come real soon. It felt so good outside I even ran around without my shoes off for a while. We also took Dal's new truck for a spin that day. He got rid of his car and got a new truck, which will be better for us. I already have a car so we needed something that could pull fourwheelers and that we could take camping. It was such a fun day though and made me so excited for summer!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! I want summer too! I am sooo sick of this weather. I hate how it is warm for a couple of days and then gets really cold again - it is teasing us. I like the truck. Did you set a date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I have CUTE KIDS!!!!! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete