Monday, April 20, 2009

Engagement Pics











Dallas and I had our engagements taken just last Saturday. My friend Lacey Collinsworth did them. She is so talented and did such a great job, they turned out great! For anyone wanting wedding pics done her blog site is lacey-revolutionphotography.blogspot.com. I thought I would just post a few of our favorite pics. If I look mad I'm really not I just had a hard time not squinting from the sun. Dal on the other hand looks great in all of them. Who knew he could be such a good model ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh...you guys look so good in them! I love them all. Lacey does an amazing job. I don't think you look mad in any of them. So hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley... I am speechless... Your engagements are gorgeous! I love every single one of them! You two just look so happy together, and I am so happy for you! I could go on and on but for your sake I will stop. :)
    LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hay!! Your pictures are gorgeous! You guys are a good looking couple! Kyler is a blogstalker and found your blog so I thought I'd say hi. We have a blog too but we never do anything on it.. If you want to check it out it's www.kylerandhaley.com. I'm so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing. I am excited to get your announcement

    ReplyDelete