We stopped in Fillmore to have breakfast at a place called the Garden of Eat'n. Clever isn't it :)



We had to hit up Fiesta Fun while we were down there.
Linds and I also had to make sure we were matching ha ha.
Linds and I also had to make sure we were matching ha ha.
This last weekend I went down to St. George with Dallas's family. Samee Jo had a dance competition down there so all of their family came down to watch, she had quite the entourage. We left Friday morning and I felt like I was driving into Spanish Fork instead of away from it. It snowed the whole way right up until we got to St. George and even when we got there it was gray skies and dark clouds and a little bit of rain. We didn't let that stop us though we still went and hopped in the pool. At one point we got all of us in the hot tub, which was 10 or 12 people and over flowed it. Needless to say we had a blast. Im so lucky to be getting another great family, we have so much fun together. Hopefully we can find another excuse to go on another little trip soon :)





Love the pics!!!!! We really love having you in the fam!!!!!
ReplyDelete